Thank you for choosing to use www.camelliarts.com, welcome!
- 1. The website camelliarts.com (hereinafter: “the Website“) is owned and managed by SIVHALOM LTD., of 40th Tuval St., Sapir building 5th Floor room 8, Ramat Gan, Merkaz, 5252247, ISRAEL (hereinafter: “the Company“).
- 2. All our activities mentioned above (1) are operated by Greenway LLC our subsidiary sits at 910 Foulk Road, Suite 201, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 19803, USA.
- 3. The website offers purchase of engagement rings, earrings, bracelets and pendants.
- 5. Purchasing through the website is possible to any person who has the legal capacity to do so under the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to that person. As a general rule, the Company does not offer its products to minors and does not knowingly collect information from, and/or about, minors.
- 9. The Company may, subject to his own discretion, change the appearance, design and content of the Website, without providing any notice prior to making such change.
- 10. The user agrees that he shell have no claim, suit or demand towards the Company or anyone on his behalf on account of the changes referred to in paragraph 8 above, nor from any malfunctions which occur as a result of such changes.
- 11. The Company reserves the right to block the access to the Website due to repair and maintenance actions.
- By using this Website you undertake not to perform one or more of the following:
- Loading, sending or transmitting any kind of material which includes any kind of a computer virus or other computer code, designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the use of any computers, servers, hardware or software owned or used by the Company.
- Sending spam to the Website’s servers or overloading them with any kind of mail.
- Infringing in any way the copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right of the Company.
- Placing the Website, or any part thereof, in the frame of another website, or as part of another website, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Placing an order is possible through the Website.
- In case the requested size is not part of the standard size range, the Company will explore the possibility of special production in the requested size. Such special production may involve additional payment.
- Be advised, that completing the required details in the purchase form on the Website does not in and of itself imply any obligation on the part of the Company to provide the requested items. It merely indicates that the details of the order were received in the computer systems of the Company and that the process of handling the order has begun.
- In order for the Company to process the order, it should be completed and received properly, containing all the necessary details regarding shipping and payment.
- The payment for the order will include the price of the requested item or items, VAT and any tax or fee applicable by law, and any additional delivery costs as the case may be. However, the price does not include customs and import taxes, and the client bears the sole responsibility to pay these taxes.
- Payment will be made in advance via a valid credit card, Paypal or Wire transfer.
- The Company and anyone on its behalf shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use, misuse, unlawful use and/or fraud by any third party in the credit card used to make the order.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the order of a product includes only its packaging and sending to the address specified in the order.
- Shipping is made through external Courier Service, and in accordance with that courier’s policy, and it should be noted that the time table for expected delivery are not in any way under the Company’s control. Specific methods of shipping are specified in the purchase form.
- Shipping time varies depending on the items purchased, as specified for each item.
- In most cases, the standard time for shipping to the United States is 1-2 business days; to Europe 3-5 business days; to Australia, New Zealand and Oceania 5-7 business days.
- The client declares that he shall have no claim against the Company due to delays in shipping by the courier.
- Providing personal details at the placing of the order is not obligatory, but not providing such details may render the completion of the order impossible.
- The responsibility for the correctness of the delivery address rests with the client.
- If during the placing of the order the client provides wrong identification details, the Company cannot guarantee that the package will be delivered to that client. In case that package is returned to the Company on account of wrong addressee details, that client will be charged for the process and shipping of the package. Please make sure you have completed the order form in full and that all the details are accurate and updated.
- For your information, if the order is made to a place of business, please specify the name of the business next to the name of the client.
- The Company is not responsible for any delays due to customs.
- The Company provides 90 days guarantee for all their products. Repairs may include additional payment depends on the type of the repair required. The client shall bear the responsibility and costs for shipping the product back to the Company.
Filling false personal details is strictly forbidden and is considered a criminal offense under the Israeli Penal Law, 5737-1997 and/or in any other applicable law.
- Returning and exchanging of items is allowed, under the following conditions:
- Providing a written notification to the Company within fourteen (14) days from the date of arrival of the package to the client; and
- Showing a receipt proving the time purchase of the product; and
- The product is returned complete and in its original package, in good condition, without having been used; and
- The product is shipped back to the Company within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery to the client.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a purchase at any time, by giving notice to the client via electronic mail and refunding the client.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is not allowed to return a product not in its original package or that has already been used. Damaged items cannot be exchanged.
- In case of returning a product, a refund will be granted to the client, excluding the delivery fee and any tax, those will not be refunded and the responsibility for returning the product to the Company rests with the client. In any case of a return or an exchange we charge 15% of the total price you’ve paid to cover the shipping, handling and production expenses. In case the product came to you defective or damaged we will not charge the 15% shipping, handling and production fee. In such a case, you will get a full refund as soon as the product is returned to us.
- Exchanges are possible subject to prior coordination with the Company.
- In any case of a problem with the product the client is welcome to contact the Company and look for mutual solutions to all parties’ satisfaction.
No Return Policy
- The return of a product and the cancellation of a purchase are not allowed in case the product was costumed made specifically to the client, such as in a way that changed its original size, the stones included in whole or in part, personal engraving or name jewels.
- The products sold by the Company are original creations.
- The images shown in the Website are merely illustrations. Change of color may exist between the Website image and the actual jewel.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect damage caused by using the products.
- The Company shall not be liable for delays in supply due to events not in its control, such as strikes, lockouts, computer systems malfunctions, delivery service malfunctions, terrorism or force major. In such cases the Company can notify the cancellation of the purchase and refund the client.
- The Company and anyone on its behalf shall not hold criminal responsibility for any unlawful activity performed by the users of the Website and/or any unlawful activity carried out by imposters pretending to be users of the Website. In any case the Company shall not be liable for any actions carried out by anyone who is not under its full control.
- The Company does not manufacture the raw materials from which the products are made of, and shall not be liable for any indirect damage caused by them.
- The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by use that exceeds the standard expected use of the products.
- In any case the Company shall not be liable to pay a sum greater than the total sum payed by the client.
- The user undertakes to indemnify the Company for any claim, demand, suit, damage, loss, payment or expense suffered by the Company as a result of abusing these Terms and/or any law violation and/or legal defense and/or filling a law suit and/or any claim raised by a third party, including attorney fee and court fee.
- The Company is making reasonable efforts to preserve the privacy of the Website’s users, the content and the information provided by the users while using the Website, and the information collected on the users while visiting the Website, through Cookies, Pixels, Google Analytics and similar technologies (hereinafter: “Information on Users“).
- This information is gathered in order to improve the user experience on the website, and may include the user’s location, age, sex, interests, online purchase patterns etc. It also helps adjusting the website to the user’s interests based on previous visits to the website and certain pages viewed by the user.
- The Company may use the Information on Users for internal purposes, such as analysis of purchasing patterns and users’ behaviors, for marketing purposes and for reviewing complaints and/or critics.
- Any user may set his internet settings so that Cookies will be turned off or notified upon. However, disabling cookies on this site may harm the user experience of this website and could prevent the use of some of the website’s features.
- The Company is taking reasonable efforts to secure the information containing the details of the registered users, through the technological means at its service. Having said that, the Company cannot promise an absolute protection from penetration of third parties to its database, whether stored on the Cloud or on its computers. In such a case the user shall have no claim, demand or suit against the Company.
- The Company may send you an electronic mail, address the user in writing or in oral, advertising and informing about sales, updates, new products etc. If you do not desire to receive such notifications you can opt out from the distribution list in the dedicated place in the electronic mail sent from the Company. For the avoidance of doubt, you may, at any time, notify the Company of your desire to remove yourself from the distribution list of the Company either by writing the Company or by the automatic mark in the electronic mail as mentioned above.
- users can request deletion of their data by contacting us
- The Company is the sole holder of any intellectual property rights, including the copyrights of the Website and the contents included therein. These copyrights shall include, but are not limited to, the graphic and visual appearance of the Website, the structure of the Website, the components of the Website, the images and texts appearing therein and the name of the Website.
- The user shall not copy, publish, duplicate, change, process, sale, publicly show, in whole and/or in part the Website or its contents without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Company can be contacted through the contact details specified in the Website.